Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   Nothing says fall like      butternut squash, scarves, and lots of family time & treats 

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   baking, carving pumpkins, and decorating   

3.  My favorite fall treat is   pumpkin seeds and pecan pie - pretty much any kind of pie..  

4. Fall makes me think of    being cozy     because    most of the falls that I have had I lived in the bay area where we actually have some seasons and after school or on the weekends my mom would have the house dark with fires and candles ablazing :-) I am jonesing for a fireplace right now!   .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    fall, pumpkin, warm, cozy, leaves, Thanksgiving, holidays, family 

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     I have to agree with this one: fall dresses tights and boots! 


7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving. I have never had good or creative ideas for Halloween costumes so it is not my favorite - and I always save the candy too long to eat it - Thanksgiving is the best! Rich and I are planning to do our own Thanksgiving this year - together, I am so excited to make all of the yummy recipes and start traditions with my new husband! 

Happy Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Love all of your blanks! A lit fireplace would be amazing now (we just got a cool front... Brrrr!!!)! And of course scarves and dresses are my faves!

Hope you have an amazing weekend!! Xoxo