Day 2. What are you going to be the year for Halloween?
I am not very creative....
This past Saturday we went to a Halloween party and dressed up. Rich wanted me to dress up as a "polly wog" and I told him I had no idea what that was so I didn't want to do it - I know, I am a brat...haha
So he decided to be Bear Grylls
And as for me?
The best part is that everyone was asking me:
"Is that real? Like, did you win that?"
And I embarrassingly enough had to admit that I once was the California State Fair Queen...
Isn't the crown just obnoxious?! haha
Gotta Love High School Priorities :-)
Gotta Love High School Priorities :-)
Happy Halloween!
Also! Check this out:
Simply Sunshine & Daisy's is hosting a blog design giveaway from Utterly Chaotic Designs
Check it out!
3 comments:
you were a State Fair Queen?!?!?! Oh my word, why have you never said that before. How fun!!!
You should do a post about it...with photos!!! :) :)
Very cute. So I hate to mention this but so I was once upon a time. It is amazing about silly little things that are important during HS.
Super cute!
Post a Comment