Day 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Snickers!
-No Question-
-Snickers bars are my weakness-
Umm...
I have actually been thinking about getting just a big bag of snickers "for the kids," not answering the door/keeping the candy and then hiding it in my desk at work:-)
Happy Wednesday!
4 comments:
Hmmm snickers - I think it's the nuts that freak me out in that one! I am a reeses pieces type of girl!!
AHAHAH good thinking :)
My mom loves snickers too. She always used to take those out of our pillowcase trick or treat bags. we wouldnt get any LOL
I love me some reeses...anything reeses!!! :) :)
Bad, bad idea. ;)
I love Snickers too.
That is a good crafty idea. I actually have to give candy out this year, because I was somehow voted to do it... by a person I will not mention.
Post a Comment