BeautifulLovelyand broken!whoa there.(true?)
HAHA - sad- fool- epic I think I suck at this.
Interesting! I found:-clutz-broken-sapI hope that's not how I am...though clutz does kinda fit.
Haha I found funny, fool and fathmm...
Whore, broke and beautiful, hahahahaha. D'OH!!!
Beautiful, lovely and pretty…..I see a theme here!
Beautiful, lovely and fat :D
Those are great! Mine were epic, funny, and clutz. haha
I see sex, door and peep! Haha!!
Epic, Whore and Plop. ahaha
Um, I found "fat", "less" and "fag"---OH MY! That is not good! Ha ha,.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Beautiful
Lovely
and broken!
whoa there.
(true?)
HAHA
- sad
- fool
- epic
I think I suck at this.
Interesting! I found:
-clutz
-broken
-sap
I hope that's not how I am...though clutz does kinda fit.
Haha I found funny, fool and fat
hmm...
Whore, broke and beautiful, hahahahaha. D'OH!!!
Beautiful, lovely and pretty…..I see a theme here!
Beautiful, lovely and fat :D
Those are great! Mine were epic, funny, and clutz. haha
I see sex, door and peep! Haha!!
Epic, Whore and Plop. ahaha
Um, I found "fat", "less" and "fag"---OH MY! That is not good! Ha ha,.
Post a Comment