Image Map

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HIking

Sweeter and I went for a hike this weekend. 

We hiked to a couple of beautiful waterfalls (not a lot of water, still beautiful!)

As you can see the hike was impromptu...we were not dressed for it...at all!

We had a blast!

I woke up the next day without a voice because I had such bad allergies!

We had such a great weekend!

Looking forward to the next 2 weeks!

Wednesday we have our last Salsa Dance class and Date Night!
Saturday we are driving to SF to see my best friend graduate from college!
Sunday I have another Bridal Shower and I get to see 3 of my Bridesmaids!
Next Wednesday, I fly up to SF to start all of the wedding festivities!

12 days!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Have fun at your salsa class!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty, where is this at?

Marian said...

Sounds like a great week!! And my allergies have been KILLING me lately.

Christina said...

Yay! It's getting soooo close!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you're going to be busy for awhile! Hope your allergies calm down!

Allie said...

Such a fun time! Salsa lessons sound like a blast, I'm jealous.

My allergies were HORRENDOUS right before I got married! I was sooooo sick post-rehearsal dinner the night of the wedding, it was awful. I think even on the wedding day I only managed to eat four bites of food to prevent me from passing out, I was so stuffed up and nauseous from it all I couldn't bear to eat any more!

Tara said...

Okay weird, I'm flying to San Fran next Wednesday too!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

Aww I cannot wait till we are settled and can go hiking again. Sounds like fun!!!
Yay for the the upcoming weekend and next week. It is finally here!!!! Super super excited for you!!!!