Image Map

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guest Name Cards

So, as you may know, I am using these as my guest name cards as well as a favor.

I am wondering how all of you lovely ladies told your guests where to sit?

Should I have these out with their names and they can carry them to their seats, or should I have their names written out at the front with their name tags already at their table setting?

What do you think is the easiest for guests and what do you think is the least amount of work for me :-)

Sweeter and I went to a wedding a couple of weekends ago where they had a canvas board and our names were on the tables already.


What do you think? 
I kinda like this idea...
I was thinking about looking for an antique frame and putting the tables in that and then I can use the frame for a wedding picture, or something.

Please send over any and all ideas! :-)
Happy Wednesday!

Wedding Countdown: 19 days!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I didn't do anything particularly fancy ... glued my seating chart to a piece of posterboard and stuck the posterboard on an A-frame in the lobby. I fiugred as long as the message got across, no one really cared how it was displayed as long as they had a seat.

Adrienne Gomer said...

I just made a board with a list of who was sitting at what table at the front and had no name cards on the tables so people could sit where they wanted at their table. I think if you write what table each person is sitting at on their name card and keep the name cards on a table a the entrance, people will figure it out.

Marian said...

1- I can't believe you are 19 days away!!! How exciting!!!

I did something very similar. We didn't do individual names and tables. We just listed the tables with guests' names, put them in frames, and displayed them on an antique table. We actually got lots of compliments on it...and it was easy for us:)