Do you use your car blinker?
If not, do you use your arm signals? (haha)
I have noticed a big change from Northern California to Southern California...
...No one uses their turning signals in Southern California!
It is soo frustrating!
I am not a mind reader...
...so use your darn blinker!
Happy Tuesday to Everyone!
5 comments:
I use my blinker all the time and it drives me crazy when people don't. Like you said we're not mind readers!
Uhoh.... I never use a blinker!! Must be a SoCal thing ;)
It's BAD is SoCal! And it's bad here in Albuquerque. I ALWAYS use my turn signals.
Haha, in LA or Dallas, I don't use it, but everywhere else I do!
Unless I'm changing lanes on the highway and there is literally NO ONE around, I always use my blinker. And sometimes even if I'm changing lanes on the highway and there is no one around...I use it anyway out of habit. But a LOT of people in SC don't use their blinkers, and I agree, it's maddening!
Post a Comment