Side Note:
We are exactly 30 days away from the wedding
WOOHOO!
Sweeter and I had a great Easter celebration!
It was lovely!
Sweeter woke up before I did and he surprised me...
I woke up to this note:
Sweeter knew how much I wanted to do an Easter Egg hunt and we didn't have the time to get any Easter Eggs.
So sweeter made paper eggs and taped them all over our apartment.
It was soo sweet!
After the Easter Egg Hunt, we walked downtown and we got some sweet treats and got some drinks at Starbucks and walked to the beach and sat and relaxed.
It was amazing!
Then we got ready and we spent the rest of the day with family!
It was lovely!!
I just watched Cougar Town and Bobby said something that I wanted to share with you all!
"You can't hear the world laughing at you if you are laughing harder"
-Bobby Cobb Cougar Town
Who knew that that show could be so profound!?
I really liked this quote!
Life is too short to take it too seriously :-)
Have a great day!
6 comments:
Aw, that's so sweet- and creative! Sounds like you've got ahold of a good one :)
omg that is so super sweet!!! i love it. seriously so romantic :)
sounds like you two had a great Easter
As Van Wilder said, "Don't take life too seriously...you'll never get out alive." :)
how very, very sweet!
Aw, that was such a sweet thing to do!
The paper eggs are fantastic! Love it!
Post a Comment