I have not been keeping up with these daily posts and I do miss them!
I decided to do this Meet Me On Monday!
Enjoy and I hope you all have a great Monday!
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Honestly, I love crunchy, so that is why I order when we go out to eat, but when we eat in, we make soft
2. Do you scrapbook?
I love love love to scrapbook! I scrapbook everything!
I am going to start our Engagement Scrapbook this week!
I am really excited!
3. Do you take any daily medications?
This is a weird question...
4. What is your favorite sound?
Birds
Weird, I know
We just got a bird clock and I love love love it!
5. Where were you born?
Palm Springs, CA
4 comments:
omg you were born in palm springs?!?! my grandparents lived there for so long. i loved going out there in the spring time beginning of summer and laying by the pool. it was so relaxing :)
Oh I love scrapbooking! I wish I had more time to do it!
I like crunchy tacos too.
I also love to scrapbook.
I LOVE to scrapbook -- I haven't had much time to do so lately but it makes me happy when I do =)
Post a Comment