Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Shower

I am getting really excited for my Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party!

In a couple of weeks I am having the party and shower that my Bridesmaids are throwing for me.

I am so super excited!!
It will be a fun filled weekend of Wine Tasting, great friends and my beautiful family!
I am just so excited!
No boys allowed! I am looking forward to the girl time!

Now some of Sweeter's Mom's friends want to throw Sweeter and I a shower and with that my Mom now wants to throw another shower! Oh my!

What's hard about all of this is that I don't live close to where these showers are located...but we are excited for these two other showers because they will be co-ed so Sweeter can be there too!

So how many showers did you all have?
What is typical?
I am so curious!

We are very excited because we are only 66 days away from the big day!
I hope you all have a great Thursday!!

5 comments:

R said...

You're almost there! I'm so excited for yall.

Jessica said...

You are going to have a blast at your shower!

I only had one and was offered another at our office but everyone was invited to my other, so I felt it unnecessary to have two. :)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

yay that is so exciting!!! i had one shower with everyone at it...family, friends, co-workers. it was so much fun. tony didnt want a co-ed shower, he couldnt care less LOL it was all about me ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How exciting!!! It's getting really close!

Dana said...

I only had one shower with friends and family. Hey if you have people offering to throw them then enjoy every single one!! It's your time!!

Getting so close to your big day, very exciting!