Image Map

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kiss Me One Time

...Two Times!

Sweeter and I can get into these moods where we act very silly with each other.

I will tell him to kiss me one time and he does and he follows suit and demands two more:-) this can go on and on and on!

Something else that we do...well Sweeter does (and I think it is hilarious and I wish that in was as good at it as he is) is that when a popular song comes on, or one is stuck in his head, he changes the lyrics to be of something we are doing at that moment...or he changes the words to be all about me (well he says "Sweeter") and I almost fall on the floor laughing every time he does it! 
I love it!!

Something else that just makes me smile is...
A couple of weeks ago, we read the 5 love languages and we both really enjoyed the insight that came from the book. Yeah maybe we are making fun, but we do this thing now when we want something we say what love language it fills and say that that is our love language. For example, as I have said in the past, I am pretty small compared to him and he loves to just pick me up and toss me around or hold me. So whenever we are trying to do something, he will scoop me up and throw me on our bed and hold me really tint and say, "but Sweeter, I'm physical touch" (and of course he says it in the cutest voice you ever heard so you just can't resist.)

What is it with our men that just melts our hearts!? 
They are just way too charming for their own good;-)

I love our little games and silly things that we do together to mix things up a bit and the little quarks that makes our relationship unique and special.

Do you ladies have any fun things that you do ONLY with your man??



Now I have one more question for you all...
Do you and your honey kiss a lot? I posed this question to Sweeter the other say and now I pose it to you...baring all exceptions, (i.e. Your man is on deployment, or you are in a long distance relationship) how many times (on average) do you think that you and your honey Kiss per day?
less than 5 times per day, more than 50!?
What do you think?
and what do you think about kissing in public and PDA??

Just something to think about on this fine, fine Wednesday!
Enjoy your days and your reads and I hope you all enjoy your Hump Day!

7 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

first of you ~ you and sweeter sound too cute! :)

i call my mister paco in real life... and he calls me lupita. we also both call each other phyllis ~ and w/all these names we write love notes with our fridge magnets and on post its etc. :)

we have a habit of whoever says i love you 2nd always ends it with i love you more.

and we kiss all the time. lots of little kisses and lots of kisses that mean something. my kiss goodnight is always one to remember and i wouldn't trade that for anything.

we've been teased about our pda! we just can't help it, and after 10 years together... i'm so glad it's still like that. it's all very G & PG though.

i think all of our affection comes from the 3 years we lived long distance, we know not to take for granted the little moments, the kissing, the hand holding. etc!

R said...

Ok yall are too freaking adorable. I hope to find that someday.

As for the affection question, in a relationship I'm pretty kissy. There is never just one kiss. Trying to say goodbye is usually a 3 kiss process. And I'm all for holding hands and G to PG rated PDA.

Tara said...

you guys just sound too cute :)

we make up words. sometimes they just pop out, sometimes we go to say something and it doesn't come out right and it becomes one of our made up words :) (for example, when we say we want to be "squoze" - pronounced skwohz - that means we want to cuddle)

BelleinBows said...

You guys are too cute. Seems like you have a lot of fun together.

When we are alone we talk to each other in baby voices. Never ever in public though. We just like to act silly and make each other laugh.
I would say we kiss 20+ times a day. We are not big on PDA, perhaps a kiss on the cheeks and holding hands. Nothing more.

Allie said...

You two are adorable!

My husband and I kiss allll the time. Anytime I see him after being apart (whether I ran to the store or came home from work) we kiss, and right before we leave. He wakes me up every morning to kiss me goodbye (at 0530 nonetheless!) and we cannot sleep without our good night kisses.

I am weird and like even numbers, so I always try to get 2, 4, 6... you get the idea. Sometimes he will try and do odds to throw me off. But he is my Sweetie and I love him dearly. We hold hands in public all the time and I kiss him whenever I feel like it. And vice versa!

Jessica said...

I LOVED the five love languages! I'm words of reassurance (i think that's what it's called) and like to be told I'm doing things the right way and told I'm loved. :D

I think hubs and I kiss frequently. 10-20 times a day, unless we spend ALLLL day together. ;)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

so cute. i love the moments were tony is just so cute and i know he is so madly in love with me. i love being silly and goofy together. :) it makes life so fun!!!
you and sweeter sound so cute together!!! he sounds like he is so madly in love with you!! :)
tony and i give kisses all through the day. not just hello/good bye. i love giving/receiving kisses :) but i am not a fan of PDA, there is a limit on how physical to be in public that is for sure.