Wednesday Hump Day
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
I'd bring my Sweeter and my brothers! I think that my brothers would love it and I would need to have Sweeter with me to keep me sane!
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Probably in Shirley...I was actually thinking about that the other day...there was probably a mix CD in the CD player that I didn't grab...so sad...oh well, I am sure it was imported to my iTunes
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Italian Seasoning
I love Basil!
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Ha, that is a good question...
hmm probably country!
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Oh I don't know, maybe the Titanic (wow sorry for the depressing event)
I loved the movie and it would have been neat to be on it (not at the end, of course!)
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Definitely some kind of Web Design.
My last rotation at work was in Electronic Prepress and working with InDesign, Photoshop and all of those programs was so interesting!
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Definitely the Super Bowl!
How cool would that be?!
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic.
Sweeter is trying to teach me how to drive a manual and I have some weird complex against it.
I think that if I had to, I would drive it, otherwise, I prefer automatic...at this point in time.
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Yes and no. The more I do it, the more comfortable I am.
Since I am out of practice right now, I am sure that I would be so nervous.
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes...I remember I was at my house and my Aunt was asleep in my bed and I was sitting at the end of it and all of a sudden I felt the bed shake. I thought she was moving around and didn't think anything of it, and then it happened 2 more times! I woke up in the morning and found out that we had an Earthquake...it was soo surreal!
1 comment:
helloooo!! i just found your blog, SO cute! i'm an italian food girl too-- i think basil makes just about anything taste better! please stop by my blog!
Post a Comment