Image Map

Friday, March 25, 2011

I hope this doesn't happen...

....to me, or anyone!
{And I also hope nothing like this did happen to you!}


How terrible!
And I hate to say...
...I laughed when I saw this!
I am not sure if my laughter was out of horror or just me being a terrible person, but...
oh man!

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Dana said...

That would be horrible!! But I laughed also!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! SO sad, but SO funny!!

Jenny DB said...

Did you see the one where the DOG LIFTS HIS LEG AND PEES on the bride??? OMG I DIE!

Anonymous said...

oh my I laughed so hard when I saw that...I felt really bad for laughing but I just could not help it.

Karli said...

OH MY GOSH!! CRACKING UP AT WORK! So funny! I'm glad we're not getting married near water! Hahahaha