Image Map

Sunday, December 12, 2010

One year ago, today!

One year ago, today, Sweeter proposed to me!

He had asked my mom on the 6th and so my mom new it was coming. 
She scheduled a day of pampering for me.
Boy did I have another thing coming!

We started the day off with a trip to the Clarins counter in Bloomingdales for facials and makeovers
Then we went to a spa in my home area and met up with 3 of my best girls and their moms for an afternoon of pampering
Everything from champagne and cheese and crackers
To pedicures!

It was an amazing day!

I waited for my Sweeter to arrive and we went to a holiday party with my parents and their friends.
While I was introducing him to all of my family friends, mom was walking around behind us telling them that he was proposing that night!
Everyone knew but me!

Before we left the party, we kissed under the misletoe! 


It was such a special night!
You can read our engagement story here!

I love you Sweeterfan!
Thank you for making me the happiest gal on the planet!

16 comments:

Jeanna said...

we have the same engagement date! Today is our one year since Cliff proposed! My engagement story will be up later :) Congrats!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I love that everyone was in on it but you!

Unknown said...

congratulations -- happy engage-iversary =)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

awwwwww congrats girl! <3 No wonder you call him sweeter! =) Good stuff - happy engagement anniversary!

Rebekah said...

Happy Engagiversary!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

so cute!!! :) i love it!!

Suze said...

soooo sweet! aweeee! happy engagaversiary if there is ever one ha ha :)

Leslie said...

That is so sweet! Congratulations on your engagement anniversary! ;)

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet! Happy day!

Jessica said...

Just read your story, so sweet! Congrats to you both, your sweeter will be home and the wedding will be here before you know it. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How exciting and sweet!

katmcd said...

Just read your engagement story. So romantic and cute!

Allie said...

What a great story!! (:

Dancy said...

Yaaay!! Happy Anniv.

Marian said...

Aw, I love this!!!

Katie said...

So cute! I enjoyed reading it! :)