Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
{1 for good luck..?}
{1 for good luck..?}
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
I am not a sugar cookie fan...
...I found this recipe 2 years ago and it was amazing!
I am not a big sugar cookie fan because I think that they are boring....
These ones, however, are amazing!
I promise...you won't regret it!
Ingredients
1 cup real butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 cups flour (all purpose)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 cups flour (all purpose)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
How to Make
- Cream cheese, butter, sugars and flavoring in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. (Very important step)
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350ยบ for 8 to 10 minutes.(the edges should be lightly browned)
- Cool for 2 minutes and transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Decorate as desired when cookies have cooled completely. (powdered sugar frosting)
8 comments:
Those sound yummy, I will have to try those instead of my usual buy in the grocery aisle!!
Anything with cream cheese sounds delicious to me!!
That sounds delicious! I'll have to try those out over the holidays!
I love cream cheese, these will be a make for me because I don't like regular sugar cookies either! Thanks for the recipe!
I am going to make these :)
I'm not a big fan of sugar cookies either, but these sound good!
MMMMM...these sounds yummy! I have to make cookies for a work event on Thursday so I might give this a shot!
Yumm! I'm having so much fun going through your blog -- i'm glad you found me! =)
So fun that you're planning your wedding! I just got married to a stinky (j/k!) marine a few months ago!
Where are you two crazy kids living? We're stationed in NC!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
Post a Comment