Image Map

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today is a Day for Birthdays!

First off, today is my friend Kit's, over at A Step into My Life, birthday! Happy happy Birthday! I hope your day is full of gumdrops and rainbows and may all of your birthday wishes come true!

Now, on to my very best friend: Miss Shmu!


Today, this beautiful woman turns 24.

Now on for 24 reason why I love her... {in any order}

She is always smiling
She has the most contagious laugh
She is small...and feisty
She knows exactly what to say to make me feel better
She farts and poops in front of me
We can make anything into an inside joke
No matter what, I know she would do anything for me
It never feels like a moment has passed once we get on the phone after not talking for a while
She has a kind soul
We can laugh at anything
The "Tick in my ass" story {need I say more?!}
She is a strong woman who is admired by all
She has a beautiful voice!
{I am not sure if you can see this...try anyway-it's worth it if you can see it!}
She has the biggest heart
She is beautiful, inside and out
She is a great listener
She has great morals and sticks to her guns
She has a positive outlook at life
We can make anything into an adventure
She is outdoorsy
She genuinely cares
She is supportive
She loves me for who I am
She is who she is, and she won't let anyone tell her different!

She is my Shmu, and I love her for being her!

Happy Happy Birthday, my love!


4 comments:

Kit said...

Aren't you just a sweetie! Happy birthday birthday twin Shmu!

Amanda said...

that is so sweet! happy birthday to her.

Unknown said...

what a sweet and funny list (: she sounds like a great friend - and you are two!! (:

Unknown said...

what a fun list! Happy Birthday to your fabulous friend!