Image Map

Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday...again...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Today is going to be:
long
intense
stressful
exciting
relieving
happy
great

The weather outside is frightful...
unfortunately I cannot complete this thought with a beautiful fire that is delightful...
I can; however, say that I am back at work and glad to be back!


1.  What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Like the host of this "meet me on monday" I could eat Chicken Tenders all day, every day!
My mom made this yummy recipe (from I believe Martha Stewart-pre jail time)
Basically you take chicken and you dip it in eggs seasoned with salt and pepper
Then you take crumpled frosted flakes and you coat the chicken in that and your bake them! 
Oh my! They are soo good!!
2.  Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
No, soon though!
3.  What is your favorite article of clothing?
I love coats and jackets!
4.  Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
I do most of my banking online...weird though, because some of them don't do online ;-( Common people..it's 2010!
5.  Do you make Christmas cookies?
Yes! What else will Santa eat when he gets hungry from putting all of the presents under the tree?!
We also leave veggies out for his reindeer! {Let's be honest...They do most of the work}

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I make Christmas Cookies EVERY year! It's one of my favorite things =)

JMB said...

Cute post! I was a little crabby going back to work this morning! haha However I do have a Christmas tree to look at in the lobby at all times in front of me and I am going to start playing Christmas music non-stop ...Hope your Monday was fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Cute! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I might make some cookies and fudge this year. I rarely try fudge, I can never get it right for some reason.

Kristen said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! yours is so cute. i love baking cookies and wrapping them up for people. i can't wait to do that in a few weeks! :)

this free bird said...

I have to say I'm getting really excited to decorate AND make Christmas cookies. They're the best part (and ABC's 25 Days of Christmas...I'm still 5 years old)

xo,
Carrie

kalea_kane said...

I love to make fudge during Christmas and cookies if I can squeeze it in. We always make at least one batch for Santa. :) I headed back to work for just a few hours today for a staff meeting and to tie up some loose ends for an interview I scheduled for tomorrow. Basically it was an hour and a half of trying to stay awake (the meeting) and then a half an hour of utter chaos (me calling our interviewee several times to iron out details as he dropped the proverbial ball with emailing them too me). I am a new follower from Meet Me On Monday. Hope you can drop by.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/

Suze said...

Oh girl of course about providing cookies and veggies for santa and reindeer :) coats and jackets are a fav of mine too! Oh and chicken please send me that recipe! I'll exchange you for that with some of the ones you want ha ha :) Totally understand about how you described monday!!! It is rough gettin' back in the swing of things! Hope you've had a great day!!

Jessica said...

Ooh, I'll have to try my chicken tenders like that. Yum!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I can't wait to make cookies for Christmas!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

We absolutely love making cookies. My kids are already begging for me to start. Problem? Once the cookies are made we eat them. Including me. :)

Marian said...

Oh, I could go for some Christmas cookies right now:)