Image Map

Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge- Day 7

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY 
(If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
 


 
 I would love to make some kind of a centerpiece. 
I love, absolutely love, candles!
I would like to make some kind of a candle centerpiece. 
I am excited to read all about you do-it yourself centerpiece ideas!! 
I know that this is the time for all of these fun projects!

3 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I make lots of things (jewelry is my business) but what I really wish I could do is sew. I can only make square pillows. I dream of sewing all sorts of things.

Anonymous said...

I love your positive outlook very much. I have been a regular visitor of my dentist (Hendersonville, TN-based), since I had my car accident. Since then, I have started losing my confidence. My friends encourage me to be happy at all cost. Well, my teeth are back to normal, thanks to dentist (Nashville-based). I just hope I can bring back the old me soon. Happy Christmas.

Albert bob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.