My Sweeter and I went to Kaua'i, HI summer of 2009 and it was the best vacation I had ever been on!
Originally we were going to take a cruise to Mexico and I was really excited because I had never been on a cruise before and I had never been to Mexico!
Then....the Swine Flu hit and they rerouted our cruise to Canada. We thought that would be cool and all, and then we found out that one of the stops was in San Francisco, and since it is my home city.... we decided that we could do a cruise another time. We cashed in our tickets for plane tickets and a one bedroom condo in Kaua'i.
I have never been on such a relaxing vacation before..in my life! We cooked our meals together and we drove all over Kaua'i for the 9 days that we were there! It was the best vacation ever!
For some reason, I LOVE waterfalls, so we drove around the island looking for waterfalls and took pictures with all of them!
Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!


10 comments:
I love hawaii too! You should so island hop next time , i loved seeing all the islands and enjoying them! it is so pretty over there especially the water!!
ahhh so jealous. one of my childhood dreams is to go to HI! someday! someday!
That sounds so relaxing and beautiful!
I couldn't agree more!! Kauai is quite simply the BEST place EVER! We try to go once a year and last week when I was feeling sad I headed straight to my pictures and did a post, too. You look incredibly happy in your pictures - it's Kauai!!
xoxo,
Carrie
The waterfalls are gorgeous! I'm dying to go to Hawaii!
I love Kauai that's the most peaceful island of them all.
You traded in those tickets for an awesome Hawaii vacation girly! I love HI!
i'm sure that vacation was amazing!!!
So jealous! I'm probably a good 13 hours away from there, so I've always just kind of counted it out as an option... but I would LOVE to go! Maybe one day :)
Oh it sounds and looks like it was an amazing vacation!
Post a Comment