On Side Note
{ha, I am putting it on the side :-) I am so clever!}
As you may know, I love Chai Lattes! They always bring a smile to my face
A friend recommended a chai from Trader Joe's to me and I tried it this morning--
it is as good as Starbucks...maybe even better because it doesn't cost $3.50 a cup!
Try it!
![]() |
| Image |
In the past couple of months I have learned a lot of things that I will gladly share!
(1) Do NOT get involved in multi-level marketing...
...unless you have thought every aspect through and through and you know it is a safe investment. I like to think of myself as someone who never makes rash decisions...until now, that is...I got involved in the middle of summer and I definitely was in way over my head and it has been one of the most difficult experiences!{I guess you can say I have had a pretty easy life!} Not only has it been hard because of all of the stuff that goes along with it...so when it is all hard lets just throw MONEY into the mix and it makes everything 6000times harder! Just don't do it unless you know someone personally and you know that they have your best interests at heart!
(2) Beer before liqueur, never been sicker...
....and beer then liqueur then beer again will make you even sicker! I was in college. I was in a sorority. I went to Europe..I know these things but I had never learned them until recently. I will not go into any more detail....I think you all get the picture...eek!
note: these two topics are for some people, and not for others, for me...they are not...please don't beat me up about my post...it is my experience and I only speak for myself ;-)
note: these two topics are for some people, and not for others, for me...they are not...please don't beat me up about my post...it is my experience and I only speak for myself ;-)


16 comments:
Love your #2 of things you have learned! Been there done that... NEVER AGAIN! haha! Hope your Wednesday is wonderful!
Yaay for voting!
And love your #2 cause I've been there too!! Haha.
Oh also, do you like the book cutting for stone? I'm looking for a new book to buy that I can read over my Thanksgiving break. :)
Ha, this made me laugh. I don't drink a lot so I don't have experience with that, but it doesn't sound fun!
Oh my don't even get me started on multi level marketing :(
I've only had one hangover in my life, I was 30 years old. Have never had more than 1 drink in an evening since then. Usually only a few a year actually. Whew, can't imagine feeling that way and then doing it again, on purpose, ugh. My husband probably had one every weekend in college!
Ha love #2 your funny and yes it is very very true. Have to try that Chai I despise spending money on coffee daily at Starbucks I'm a at home brewer type of girl.
P.S. My pores are totally smaller I love Mary Kay! :)
You beer before liquer tip is SOOO TRUE! haha. I've been there before. Blech.
LMAO @ Sidenotes. :)
Yay for voting!
#2...very true...
I love Chai latte and Chai tea. Next time I'm near a Trader Joe's I'm going to check that Chai latte out.Thanks for the advice!
Sooo glad you voted! I did too!
oh trader joes...oh how I miss thee!!! Seriously, no trader joes in Texas stinks!!
Love this post, so creative1 I could not agree more about #2. Luckily I have only really been sick once, but it was just way too much beer and no food! I will never do that again!
Ha ha love the picture!!
Ohhh....thanks for the recommendation at Trader Joe's...I love me some chai tea!!
Post a Comment