Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Does anyone else feel like last week Tuesday was forever ago?! I sure do! I almost feel like I forgot to do this last week! 

Phew..I didn't! :-)


Top 2 Halloween or Fall crafts/decor/party ideas

I am sad because I don't have any pictures because we haven't decorated...we are getting ready for a big remodel of our casa! SO...we haven't had any time to decorate!

My favorite Halloween decorations will have to be Pumpkins and Everyone's costumes!

For the past few years we have gone "trick or treating" with family friends in neighborhoods where the kids get treats and the adults get wine refills! Who doesn't want to go to these kinds of neighborhoods!?

The year before last I was a witch, last year I was a Flapper and this year...well I don't know what I want to be... I will probably something out of my mom's 80s closet! :-) 

I wish you all a Tip Top 2 Tuesday!

8 comments:

Molly said...

Pumpkins are my favorite as well. I have quite a few on my porch with mums. LOVE that look!! Take care girl!!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Now that sounds like a fun Halloween! We don't even get trick or treaters at our house. I'm guessing it's because our neighborhood is near a mountain and we don't have sidewalks or many streetlights. Maybe I should advertise free wine refills! Our close friends bring their kids by so we at least get to hand out a few treats.

Jessi said...

I'm your newest follower! Your blog is so cute!

Jessi
http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com

Female Stuff said...

Adults will love the wine refills part :)

Hop here from T2T and follow
Happy Tuesday
Risma

The Undomestic Mom said...

I want to go trick or treating in your neighborhood! how fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds super fun!

Jessica said...

I love taking kiddos trick or treating. It's so much fun seeing all the kids dressed up. :D

Lindsey said...

i love that you trick or treat with the kids for wine.. i think i want to come to your neighborhood - thats awesome!