Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 15


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

I really do believe that there is an ultimate plan for each and every person and everything happens in our lives to make these plans a reality.
This is a beautiful quote and it gives me faith that there I have a purpose on this Earth.

Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

7 comments:

Suze said...

that is a super verse. thanks for sharing, i sometimes will forget this and need to put things back into perspective!!!! :)

Heather said...

That is one of my favorite verses too!!

Venessa said...

This is also a great verse!

Caroline said...

Love this! I love when God reveals parts of the plan!

Jessica said...

Wonderful choice for your verse! Love it.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

One of my all time favorite verses!

shortmama said...

Love that verse!