![]() |
| Image |
deal? deal. Lets get this party started!
1. What is your favorite military movie? Why? What is it about?
So this is a difficult question because I cannot watch Military Movies...haha, I know silly, right!? I get to chocked up and my sweeter has banned me from them...at least until he gets back from his deployment and we can watch them together...ha! {I know this is sad...I just get soo emotional! You should have seen me in Blackhawk Down a couple of months back! It wasn't pretty...let me tell you!}
2. If you could travel to one place in the world for a week, where would it be and why?
If I could pick one place I would pick a place I have already been and that is NO fun so I will pick somewhere I have never been...I think that I would have to say Spain. I think that everything about Spain is beautiful {I only know this from pictures}. The culture is so rich and vibrant and definitely a culture that I wish I knew even more about than just the 7 years of Spanish that I took throughout my educational career.
3. What is your favorite physical activity?
I love to play tennis! I also love to walk everywhere...If I could not have a car and walk everywhere without a problem, I would!
4. What is your favorite lazy pastime?
Recently it has been blogging and reading other blogs! I am a nerd, I know!
5. Are you dressing up for halloween? If so, what's your costume?
Of course I am dressing up, I am just not sure as what yet...I will probably throw something together on the day of!
6. What was your favorite childhood toy?
For Easter when I was 7 I got this little bunny rabbit. The day after Easter, my mom and step-dad and I went to Europe and I carried that rabbit with me everywhere. I talked to it, I would feed it, I would hold its hand....I loved that rabbit!! I actually still have it!
7. What is your favorite recipe? (feel free to share it!)
Butternut Squash & Vanilla Risotto! Hands down!
8. Is it appropriate to swish jell-o around inside your mouth?
HA! I love this question...I am not sure if it is appropriate...I know that I do it! :-)
My 8 Questions:
1) What is your comfort food?
2) What is your favorite article of clothing?
3) How much sleep do you need a night to feel rested?
4) Cold or hot?
5) Are you the big spoon or the little spoon?
6) Have you been in love? How did you know?
7) What is one thing that you won't skimp on when handing over your credit card?
8) Have you voted? If not, will you vote in this election?
Who I am tagging {My newest faces!}:
Romancing Rachel
The Newlywed Swarbricks
Life as a Wife
After I Stepped Out in White

10 comments:
Hey!!!
Love your blog! :)
I actually had to work tonight so I DVR'd Modern Family (which was brilliant as always) and I watch it when I get home. I love Wednesdays simply because I get to come home and watch it. :)
So exciting you are getting married! It'll be here before you know it!
I totally swish jello in my moth as well. I don't know why, but I just can't swallow huge chucks like that. Either way, its kind of gross just talking about it:)
And I absolutely loved Spain. It is definitely a place I want to go back to again and again!
Ahhh thanks for tagging me. I'll be working on these =)
I love your answers! When my sister and I were little, my dad taught us how to swish our jello, and my mom would get so upset that he taught us bad manners at the dinner table. Or maybe she just got upset that he would make it come through his teeth so we would laugh. It still makes me giggle :)
I don't have anything planned for halloween either. We've had a good time just staying home and passing out candy to the kiddos. Although last year, we had a group and no kidding the kids were all talking on their cell phones when they came up to the door with their bag held out for candy. Didn't even say trick-or-treat or anything!
Haha, I think we all love reading blogs. I do it every spare second I have! :)
I completely understand the military movie thing. DON'T EVER WATCH BROTHERS. Seriously. Watching that was a TERRIBLE idea.
However, even though you have been banned from military movies, you should watch Heartbreak Ridge. No one dies. It's Clint Eastwood (total badass), and it's hilarious. Really a very good movie that will make you laugh, not cry. Eastwood is a Gunny who takes charge of a bunch of screw ups in a Recon platoon. The other side of the story is the tension between him and his commanding officer, who is about half his age.
Plus, for anyone at Camp Lejeune, that's where it takes place :)
Easily one of my favorite movies.
I play tennis too! That is so neat. I used to be really good however now not so much. Hope your having a great day.
omg i love tennis too...so not good at it, but hubby and i love it. and a great work out too :)
Love tennis. and btw I am so with you in the boat of being banned from Military Movies! Its too sad!
Post a Comment