Day 17-Something You're Looking Forward To
There are so many things that I am looking forward to!!
In chronological order :-)
I am looking forward to more wine making this weekend
I am looking forward to our CCD retreat next weekend
I am looking forward to visiting my grandparents
I am looking forward to Hawai'i for Thanksgiving
I am looking forward to our company holiday party
I am looking forward to My Sweeters return
I am looking forward to Christmas and the New Year
I am looking forward to Wedding Planning
I am looking forward to Showers and Parties
I am looking forward to GETTING MARRIED!
There are a few things that I am looking forward to that I cannot share in public just yet....stay tuned :-)
Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!
18 comments:
Hawaii for Thanksgiving??? JEALOUS.
Oh Hawaii is awesome this time of year! :) Lucky girl! and Those are all excellent things to look forward to!
Hawaii for Thanksgiving= I'M SUPER JEALOUS! Can you fit me in your suitcase?? Pretty please!!
Have a wonderful weekend girl!
xo
I went to Hawaii a few years ago and LOVED it! Totally wish I could go back one day!!! Those are all wonderful things to love!!!
Goodness girl, you got lots of exciting things to look forward to! you will love hawaii -- its by far one of my most fav places i've visited!hope you get to island hop :) have fun making wine again this weekend lucky duck!
sounds like you have a pretty fab line-up in your life!! thats so exciting about getting married :) I cannot even wait to plan my wedding..i have so many ideas and i'm not even engaged yet haha
xoxoxo
Thanks for following me and for your sweet thoughts regarding my daughter's upcoming trip. Yes, I believe I'll be able to walk her to the gate, which makes me feel a bit better about sending her off on her own. :)
Looks like you've got LOTS of wonderful things to look forward to. I love the name and the motto of your blog.
Oh my gosh thanks so much for following me! Yay. My bff is married to a Marine! She had the most amazing wedding. I love it when the marines line up with their swords. All the best with the preparations. As a wise woman once told me, it's about the marriage, not the wedding so don't stress too much!
Thanks for the new follower :) I am excited to read about your blog and upcoming wedding/marriage! What a fun, fun time of life!! I am surrounded by weddings so if you ever have questions... let me know! I have thought of a lot of ways to save $$ and have fun doing it! Blessings!
p.s. following you now too!
hawaii for thanksgiving...so jealous!!! :)
wine making? where do you do that? you squish the grapes with your feet??? ;)
I'm jealous of your wine making! It's on my list of things to do!
How's the wedding planning going?
And I am your newest follower :) I can't wait to be a full time wedding planner so I am jealous you have your own wedding to plan! I am excited for you and your future hubby and can't wait to hear more about the wedding.
Totally jealous of Thanksgiving in Hawaii!
hi! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) and have so much fun with the wedding planning!!
Hawaii?! Oooh you are gonna have a blast!
Can you sneak me to Hawaii please? I could use a getaway like that!
You have some really great things coming up. Yay for you! :)
I tagged you in post. :) Check it out: http://alawyerandhermarine.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-im-it.html
Post a Comment