{Thank you everyone for all of your sweet comments on my Day 17 post! You are all so sweet! And who knew so many just love love love Hawai'i! I have been going since as long as I could remember because one of my Aunts lives there! I wish that I could fit you ALL into my suitcase...unfortunately I cannot so I will just keep you updated through my little blog!}
Day 18-Something you Regret
Day 18-Something you Regret
I do my best not to regret things that I do. I have learned to not take my life so seriously-which is a very difficult life change!
If I had to pick one thing, it would be that I should have listened to my parents when we talked about a business endeavor that I embarked on that pretty much flopped. I am doing my best to look at this whole situation as a learning opportunity and a lesson on how to be more responsible about how I handle my own money.
There are times that I regret not being more selfish. I know that selfish seems like such a negative word--I don't look at it that way. I think of it as taking time to make sure that I am taken care of. This is important to keep in mind even though it is very hard to actually do.
Like I said, I don't regret too much because at the time of my action it was something that I wanted and that I had complete control over.
Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!
don't forget...
7 comments:
It's good that you can make it a learning experience instead of something negative :)
I've awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog for the details: http://aobdaily.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-award.html
I just gave you a blog award girlie! Come check it out! :)
i just gave your blog an award, go on over to my blog to recieve it :)
Hey,
Im your newest follower!
Please come and check my blog out and follow me!
It's a brand new health blog.
Oh, and my husband is also a Marine! ;)
Blessings,
Lina
girl i am obviously late. i chose you for a blog award today too! i've loved following you, especially during this 30 day challenge! so i'll leave my link... but clearly i joined the game a day late and a dollar short :)
click here :)
The joys of learning the hard way in life, right?!?! Lots of great things can come out of it!
Post a Comment