Gotta love that I posted Top 2 Tuesday before I posted my Monday Blogs! :-) It has just been one of those days!!
I had one AWESOME weekend!!
Saturday: Crepes on Cole...need I say more? I don't think so...Oh wait..one more thing..It was with my darling little whom I adore and her family and friends! My little Casey-Case has the BIGGEST heart and I love her for it!
Um...LOS GIGANTES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!! {ever wonder why it's called the "World Series"?! The teams are all American...hahaha
Sunday: Sonoma for some wine making! Yes, that is right...I am making wine!
| Hard at work with my two favorite gals! |
| LUCY!!! |
| Right before the grape fight! |
| Right AFTER the grape fight! |
Making wine, while drinking wine...this is the only way I will do it now :-)
I am linking up with Java at Never Growing Old! This is my first time, as you know, I am a sucker for good questions!!
Questions:
1. Do you sleep with a night light on? No, I really can't, I wish I was one of those "I can sleep anywhere" kind of people....
2. What do you drink with dinner? I will drink water or wine...wince recently! I love wine...as you can see from above :-)
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often? I have-only a few times in my life...once, Sweeter and I won another lotto ticket...the second we got wasn't so lucky...oh well! It is fun anyway!
4. How often do you go to the grocery store? Well, I know this may sound spoiled....I lived on campus my frosh year of college...I had the DC food...so not too much food shopping. My Soph year, I lived on campus with a kitchen...we probably went every couple of weeks..it's hard to get to the store without a car... My junior year, I was an RA--I had a kitchen, so maybe once or twice a month we would make costco runs. My senior year, I lived in a res hall as an RA without a kitchen, so I had the DC. My super senior year, I was an RA again and I had the DC and now I am back at my parents house, ETD(estimated time of departure) soon to share, so I don't go to the store much now either...once I am living with my Sweeter, probably once a week..or every day! That man can EAT!
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years? I have seen this question and I have been contemplating it ALL day! I think I will have to say {drum roll please} In the future! I want to see what the world looks like in 500 years!! We have already seen what it looked like from books and stories...I want to know the future!!
1. Do you sleep with a night light on? No, I really can't, I wish I was one of those "I can sleep anywhere" kind of people....
2. What do you drink with dinner? I will drink water or wine...wince recently! I love wine...as you can see from above :-)
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often? I have-only a few times in my life...once, Sweeter and I won another lotto ticket...the second we got wasn't so lucky...oh well! It is fun anyway!
4. How often do you go to the grocery store? Well, I know this may sound spoiled....I lived on campus my frosh year of college...I had the DC food...so not too much food shopping. My Soph year, I lived on campus with a kitchen...we probably went every couple of weeks..it's hard to get to the store without a car... My junior year, I was an RA--I had a kitchen, so maybe once or twice a month we would make costco runs. My senior year, I lived in a res hall as an RA without a kitchen, so I had the DC. My super senior year, I was an RA again and I had the DC and now I am back at my parents house, ETD(estimated time of departure) soon to share, so I don't go to the store much now either...once I am living with my Sweeter, probably once a week..or every day! That man can EAT!
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years? I have seen this question and I have been contemplating it ALL day! I think I will have to say {drum roll please} In the future! I want to see what the world looks like in 500 years!! We have already seen what it looked like from books and stories...I want to know the future!!
I hope you all had a great Monday!!
6 comments:
i love drinking my wine too girl! Never learned to make it though! it looks like fun!!! i'll put that on my list of to do things in the near future!! thx for sharing and thx for comment on my familys land , it is way fun when we get snow storms but we don't get them that often! hope your havin a great tuesday!
I so want to do the wine making someday!
Woohoo!! That's so exciting that the Giants are going to the world series!
That wine making looks like so much fun!! I am one of those "sleep anywhere" people. If I'm tired, I sleep!
Cute! Id love to make wine! When I was little I went to my uncles in Napa for then summer but I was little and couldnt make wine! :) Adorable photos!
WOW! That wine making day looks like tremendous fun. Sometimes we just need times like that to unwind.
Blessings,
Rachel
Post a Comment