Another blogging buddy of mine, Jenni over at She's Getting Married, has an adorable blog! She has captured her wedding exciting through planning, family, friends and health and I am proud to say that I am guest blogging on her blog today!
I can't remember how I found her blog...I DO remember why I decided to follow her: I was reading one of her posts and she mentioned that she was in the same Woman's Fraternity, in college, that I was {at different schools, I must add} and I felt an instant connection! I guess that sisterhood bond really does exist!
Please go check it out and let me know what you think! I wish you all a fabulous day!
4 comments:
Such good tips on the guest post LaTache! I loved the one about sharing your finances because it can avoid most arguments. That's very very true!
Great guest post!
look at you guest blogging and all you go girl!!!
Wonderful guest post!
Post a Comment