(1) I am becoming a better running...I am not sure if that is something that I really want to do...I am not sure if I am a runner, but I am building up my endurance for cardio and I am so proud of myself!
(2) I am loving La Boulange! I had a snack there yesterday with an old friend and it was great! I have never sat in there before, I have only ever taken things to go....if you have some time, go in and order a drink and a pastry and eat it there! The atmosphere and the experience is one-of-a-kind! Get there Chai Latte! SOO GOOD!
(3) Note to self: when on a scooter and going very fast, don't use a curb to stop yourself...it works, but you will end up with a scraped knee, a bruise on your leg and a stubbed toe...oh and a little lost of dignity...
(4) Impromptu (sort of) picnics with a friend that you haven't seen in a while will lead to a lot of interesting conversation :-)
(5) Busy days are better than boring days!
I wish everyone a very Magnificent Monday!
13 comments:
Oh geez! The scooter doesn't sound like it ended up nicely! And I agree, busy is always better then boring!!
I'd love to become a runner!
Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back.
I would love to become a runner again. I used to love it years ago and decided I hated it. Now I would love to get back into it!
Well I wish you a magnificent one as well!!!
Oh no! Scooter fall - not good. :(
At least your picnic was fun.
ohh I'm always looking out for a good chai latte! Noted :)
I agree, busy days are way better than boring days. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my newest follower - glad to be introduced to your blog too!
Thanks for following! Love your blog and I've also fallen off a scooter! I was turning into a raised driveway and wasn't prepared for how high it actually was compared to the street. Wipeout!
Busy days are definitely better than slow days! Hope your knee heals up quickly!
So, a scooter accident? No good! I hope your injuries (physical and mental) heal soon. Yay for re-connecting with long-lost friends!
Thanks for following! I'm following you as well! Your blog is super cute and I look forward to future posts!
I love picnics and am trying to get back into exercising. I used to run/jog a lot and am starting a Zumba class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.
New follower from Miscellany Monday!
Eek, about the scooter! Haha I would have liked to be a fly on that wall...
Wedding planning is so much fun! I hope you are savoring this time!
Post a Comment