Image Map

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 8


The most recent place I traveled to was New York. The weather was perfect and we were there just as the seasons were changing! I have been to New York a few times in my life and now that I am older, I would love love love to visit there and go to museums and walk through Central Park. New York is a definite must visit with my Sweeter in the not so distant future! 

While we were in New York we visited Cold Spring. If you are visiting New York, definitely visit Cold Spring. It is an adorable town with so much character!
 
Cold Spring NY
 We were on a mission to find 5th Ave and we stumbled upon Central Park and so we had to drive through it!
Central Park-Drive by!
 After we went window shopping, we were walking to all meet up and mom and I stumbled upon Rockefeller Center!
Rockefeller Center
Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your dress in the first picture!

Jessica said...

OH! I'm green with envy, I've never been to NY and would love to go.

Kari said...

I've never been to NY either. I so want to go!

Anonymous said...

NYC is the best place on Earth! I super duper love it and am off to visit again in two weeks...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to go to NYC.. especially around Christmas.

Kit said...

I love New York! I cant wait to go back!

Molly said...

I'm going to New York next Wednesday on a girls trip, and could NOT be more excited!!

LOVE the dress in your first photo, adorable!