Image Map

Friday, October 22, 2010

Home


My Sweeter wrote me an email last night and told me that he heard this song and it reminded him of me! How sweet is this?!

I have never heard the song before so I looked it up and I love the lyrics! So sweet!! Take a look!

"Ahh Home. Let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you.
Ahh Home. Let me go ho-oh-ome.
Home is wherever I'm with you."

Soo sweet!!

8 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I've seen this video bouncing around blogs quite a bit lately. How sweet of him to tell you that it reminds him of you! <3

Unknown said...

Love this! I hadn't seen it before! And that is so precious that he sent it to you!

Suze said...

ahh soooo sweet!!! sounds like you have a "keeper" too ;)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very sweet. Love that song :)

Unknown said...

Love the song. It is too sweet! I gave you an award! Go check it out on my blog!

Amy and Kyle said...

So sweet!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Jess said...

Awe! Great song! What a sweetheart!

Myya said...

Awe, that is sooooo sweet!!!