Today has definitely been and interesting Friday! I am waiting for the fun to kick in around lunch time when I go to my new favorite deli with one of my favorite people!
So, I scooted to BART this morning and on my way down my street I realized that I was doing something extremely dangerous! It was a little bit wet on the ground and I didn't think much of it until I was trying to break and I wasn't slowing down! I semi-panicked and then I took a couple of deep breaths and then I started fishtailing! My life flashed before my eyes {haha, ok, not really...but I was a little nervous!} I jumped off of Scoot Scoot and ended up running the rest of the way down my street! EEK!
So, this morning I spend a quick minute looking for a "big kid" scooter on craigslist....with the weather changing and a higher change of rain...I am thinking that good ol' Scoot Scoot will not suffice....
Any ideas on where I can find an "adult" scooter???
I am looking forward to this weekend! I am in need of some good sleep, seeing my sweet "little" and her family and hopefully our trip to wine country won't get canceled like it was last weekend! Fingers crossed!
I am in love with this picture!! It is just so romantic, sexy, beautiful, elegant, amazing, lovely, passionate and I want to do this!
![]() |
| Image |
I wish everyone a fabulous Friday!

4 comments:
LOVE that picture!
Enjoy wine country and hope you catch up on some sleep!
Hi! I LOVE your blog! I'm glad you decided to follow me, so now I can follow you! YAY! Hubs actually bought an "adult" scooter about a year ago(when we had only one car)for the short trip from base housing to the office and he got it on Craig's list.
Love the picture! Very romantic! It kinda reminds me of when my SIL got married... she did a "trash the dress" photo shoot with my BIL in the ocean on the beach they got married at. It was a few days after the wedding and reception. They turned out gorgeous! The dress faired pretty well too... after she got it dry cleaned. :D
You got a neat blog!
Following you now from Fun Fridays blog hop. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages. Please follow back!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment