Image Map

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friend Making Monday

Image
What is your favorite holiday? 

This is a really good question because there are soo many great holidays...

...So I am going to go with the first holiday that came to my mind...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!

Fall is my favorite season and to me, Thanksgiving is the most Fall holiday! I love Thanksgiving because there is always family, great food, pumpkins, candle light and fireplace-fires and great table stories!

I am really looking forward to this Thanksgiving because we are going to be spending it with an Aunt and Uncle that we haven't seen in a long time, so I am super excited!!

Go check out All in the Weigh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Thanksgiving too, but it's not my favorite.

You can read my answer HERE

Monique said...

I'm with you... I love Thanksgiving! It will be different this year spending it in Czech Republic :S But it's ok! Cute blog :)

Kenlie said...

I love the holidays from Thanksgiving to Christmas...totally. I can't wait! :) It will be here so soon!

Rebekah said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday this year! We're going to visit my husband's family. We won't be able to come back for Christmas, but we can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

It's always a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas for me - I love them both!

Jessica said...

You can't go wrong with friends, family and food. :D