Image Map

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

 I have been blessed throughout my life with some amazing friends! 
I always like to say: Quality, not Quantity!
  

a holiday visit!


My Alpha Gams at our engagement party!
   These are all of my friends! They are all amazing and have been such an inspiration in my life! Thank you!!


The beautiful Jodi....what a great travel buddy!
one of our friends DREW this! How awesome is that?!
bridesmaid dress shopping...I LOVE LOVE LOVE these gals!
Miss Bev! Oh how she makes me smile!
Lovelution!
 
The best thing about each of my friends is that they each have something different and unique to bring into my life!!



at the fair with one of my favorite people!!
My Shmu!


Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

8 comments:

Drew said...

I agree, it's about quality not quantity when it comes to friends!

Suze said...

goodness girl, you have so many friends , and i agree quality is better than quantity! love it! sooo sweet pictures :)

Kit said...

Looks like you have some great friends!

Jessica said...

You are so photogenic!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I agree as well! Better to have a few great ones than lots of okay ones. LOL.. :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Beautiful friends! Aren't sorority sisters the best?!?!?!

Nicoline said...

Love your blog sooo much!! Please follow or visit my blog:)
www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com