Image Map

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tip Top Tuesday

Tip Top Tuesday


**I am having a fun Mary Kay Party tonight with some new faces and I couldn't be more excited!
**I had a fun, relaxing, girly, loving, exciting, excellent Labor Day weekend spent with one of my favorite families!
**I got some color this weekend without getting burned!
**My muscles are sore, and from doing only fun things!
**I made it from my work all of the way to Castro, saw my friend, got a hot cookie, and made it back to work all in 1 hour! Go Me!
**I am ALMOST done with my book The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest
**I got flowers at work today from my Sweeter - it is my birthday where he is - and he knows how much I like to celebrate!
**I am looking forward to the A's game to celebrate my birthday tomorrow!
**It is my last day as being a twenty-two year old!

picture

2 comments:

Vanessa Rae said...

happy happy 23rd birthday! xoxo

Laura said...

Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!!