The first day of summer for my littler broski was a traumatizing one..
He was riding his bike with his friends and they were all doing jumps and tricks. Little did my little broski know, he was going to miscalculate and wipe out eating the pavement...literally! He called our mom and when my mom picked him up, he was missing almost his entire front tooth and had cracked the tooth next to it...and to make matters worse, the remaining stub was black from the asphalt! The worst part about the entire thing is that the tooth was broken so close to the gum that the nerves were exposed so he couldn't eat or even breathe through his mouth!
Luckily the chipped off tooth was found on the ground and after rushing the little broski home, mom called around to see what she should do with the tooth while they waited to get to the dentist. She was given a few words of advice: keep it moist, keep it cool, submerse it it milk were among the few suggestions. So mom decided to wet a paper towel with milk and store it in the fridge
There is a light at the end of this tunnel, I promise! They went to the dentist and fortunately enough the dentist was able to "glue" the tooth back into his mouth and it looks like new!
I was reading my daily CNN articles and I thought that I would share this story with you based on this article!
If you ever lose a body part, here is what to do with them:
Fingers and toes: Keep cold, not icy
Teeth: Milk not necessary
Eyeballs: Don't push back in
Quite and interesting article, CNN! I definitely appreciated the tips, just in case my eyeball falls out!
there were no pictures that are appropriate for this posting...
He was riding his bike with his friends and they were all doing jumps and tricks. Little did my little broski know, he was going to miscalculate and wipe out eating the pavement...literally! He called our mom and when my mom picked him up, he was missing almost his entire front tooth and had cracked the tooth next to it...and to make matters worse, the remaining stub was black from the asphalt!
Luckily the chipped off tooth was found on the ground and after rushing the little broski home, mom called around to see what she should do with the tooth while they waited to get to the dentist. She was given a few words of advice: keep it moist, keep it cool, submerse it it milk were among the few suggestions. So mom decided to wet a paper towel with milk and store it in the fridge
There is a light at the end of this tunnel, I promise! They went to the dentist and fortunately enough the dentist was able to "glue" the tooth back into his mouth and it looks like new!
I was reading my daily CNN articles and I thought that I would share this story with you based on this article!
If you ever lose a body part, here is what to do with them:
Fingers and toes: Keep cold, not icy
Teeth: Milk not necessary
Eyeballs: Don't push back in
Quite and interesting article, CNN! I definitely appreciated the tips, just in case my eyeball falls out!
there were no pictures that are appropriate for this posting...
No comments:
Post a Comment