Boeing has come to an agreement with a Virginia Company to start selling seats for commercial trips to space! They haven't decided on a price yet....oh boy!
Could you imagine searching Kayak for a flight to space..I wonder if they would have 1st class and coach...or would it be like the Movie The Fifth Element where you wouldn't get a seat, you would be in a cubbyhole and sleep for the entire trip!
Where would the destination be? Would you have to buy a round-trip ticket?! What if you only bought a one-way...where would they leave you?!

Oh the possibilities! My mind is boggled!
Could you imagine going on a trip into space...for your honeymoon! Wow, how romantic! Talk about shooting for the stars!
article
picture
2 comments:
That would be A-MAZING! The tickets would probably be like a million dollars haha and then eventually come down in price.. crazy!
lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com
wow, I can't believe that is actually happening -- how awesome! (Although I'd probably be too scared!)
Post a Comment