
Friend and I believe that the FML website is a joke and the daily "FMLs" are made up so we have come up with our own "FMLs." We call them "TL FML" which stands for "True Life: F My Life."
TL FML...I have been working on a scrapbook and I was on a page that had a few pictures of me with two other girls, Friend and one of her friends. Friend and I have both been told that we look alike and that we could be related...we go along with it and make jokes about it, even though we don't necessarily agree. So, my brother looked at one of the pictures and pointed to one of the girls and asked who she was. I responded by telling him that she was a friend of Friend's. While I was explaining who she was to my little brother, I felt the need to point at Friend to further explain who the other girl was. I pointed at myself! TL FML
Mirror
1 comment:
Hahaha o man! TL FML for realsy...and yes the 'for realsy' was absolutely neccessary! haha loves it
Post a Comment