
Last night I went out to dinner with my Big Sis in my sorority. We were trying to decide where to go and I have started to look on open table and yelp for some fun ideas on restaurants.
I was looking for a place that was kind of close to my work because I have to take BART home and want to not be too far from a station. We decided on the Fog City Diner. I always see it on the Embarcadero and want to eat there but never have, so I figured what better place can I go to dinner with a friend?
The Fog City Diner is a glorified diner with fancier “Diner” food. It was really good! We shared this cheese bread that was delicious! I ordered the diner burger and the fries were amazing! We then shared these Ghirardelli peanut butter cups that were amazing! The dessert should have been paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to counter how incredibly rich they were.
It was reasonably priced; it cost me about $25 with tax and tip for my starter, meal and dessert.
It was a delicious dinner and I have no complaints, I would definitely recommend it!
No comments:
Post a Comment