
I know that this should have been my first blog but I did not know how to put how I was feeling in to words. I have never thought that I would write a blog. I feel like what I have to say is not that important and/or interesting enough for people to read.
I realized today that my blog isn’t for everyone else, it is for me. I am writing to keep a log of the things that are important to me; things such as my family and friends, what I like to do on my spare time and fun quotes that I want to remember, to account the funny experiences that I encounter, alone or with my favorite people, and to give book and restaurant reviews and of course just to have a place to express my every day thoughts.
I appreciate you for reading my entries, thank you for showing your support!
light bulb
No comments:
Post a Comment