Friend and I love sushi-well she introduced it to me and we love to go together. This summer we have been trying to get together at least once a week and do lunch on my break or get together after I am done with work to make dinner and have a sleep over.
Last night we decided to go out to dinner and, of course, we chose to go to a sushi place. I asked a friend at work if she recommended a place in the city and she told me about Sushi Groove in Russian Hill. She told me that it is her favorite place to go and she even recommended a roll.
Friend and I went to the place for sushi after work. It was a little hole in the wall place on Hyde Street. We passed by it when we were driving because it is not clearly marked. We walked in and it is a small little place that is very quaint. The tables were a little close together but it was nice and homey. The waitress was very kind to us and very attentive!
We ordered as a starter: edamame, our favorite roll: the Caterpillar Roll, the Spider Roll and the Pete’s Roll (Which is what was recommended to us). We read the description of the Pete’s Roll were not impressed but decided to get it anyways and it was AMAZING! If you go there, you should order it! It was really good!
After we ate dinner we walked across the street to Swensen’s Ice Cream for a waffle cone-this was delicious and I am not a cone eater J
I definitely give my thumbs up to Sushi Groove and Swensen’s Ice Cream.
1 comment:
you are exactly where i used to live...a few blocks up from my old house. funny! i love Swensen's :)
i love friend dates too!
Post a Comment