I Am Happy
Last week I came to the realization that I am happy. I am proud of who I am. I am successful and I am where I am because I work hard and I deserve all of the great things that I have and that will come my way.
---
The other day, I was sitting on my couch and needed to refill my water. I got up and walked to my fridge, opened up the door and grabbed my mavea filter. Filled up my nalgene and sat back on the couch to keep up with my show.
When I opened the refrigerator door, I saw the pictures on my fridge and I thought to myself: I own this, I did this for myself. I also realized: I am happy. I am able to pay the bills to keep the stuff in my fridge cold (beer only - yes, I am a single dude), to keep the lights on in my house, to keep my gas tank filled, to go on trips, to pay to keep a roof over my head, to pay for my basic living and it is so liberating.
It is fulfilling to know that I worked hard and I am able to live a comfortable life. It is rewarding to know that I can work on my own, support myself and make decisions because they are good for me.
4 comments:
Isn't that feeling awesome?? I'm so glad you're "there." :-))
WHOOO HOO!! So happy for you Tache!
Knowing that you can do it on your own is one of the best feelings in the world!
Is there a better feeling? I'm not sure. You deserve all the happiness in the world La Tache!
Post a Comment