Back in 2010, when I lived in the bay area still, I was able to attend the World Series Parade and it was a blast! I went with a bunch of people from work, yelped and hollered, stood on a window sill to get a good view and cheered on our bay area team!
Well, unless you live under a rock, the World Series just concluded and our SF Giants have done it yet again! Let me tell you, this series was a nail biter and that last inning of game 7 was even more of a nail biter. If you watched any of the games or saw any of the final scores, wasn't it crazy that there was always such a huge spread between the two teams?
Anyway, I went to the parade this year. In the rain. And it was a lot of fun! My office is located near the parade route so a group of us went down all bundled up with our rain jackets and watched the entire parade. It is so amazing to see how alive this city gets, especially when there is something to celebrate; I just love all of the energy and seeing all of the hard work that is put into the floats!
Every even year, baby! Let's keep this going! Go Giants!





2 comments:
I was so happy to root for the Giants from Chicago!
Lucky! I was stuck in a training class for work and couldn't get out to go.
Post a Comment