Hi All! I have checked off another item from the SF Big Eat 7x7 list - actually one from this years list and one from last year! I figured 100 places in 2014 wasn't enough so I thought I'd tack on 2013s list as well..
Since it is so gorgeous outside, we decided to walk down to the SF Ferry Building and grab some lunch and ice cream.
Anyway... on to the Crispy Imperial Rolls
Restaurant: Out the Door
Dish: Crispy Imperial Roll
Verdict: Delicious
These were delicious and totally hit the spot. The sauce is a perfect balance for the rolls and the rolls were light and crispy! I didn't eat any of the lettuce, just the noodles and the rolls. If you are ever looking for something quick, get these but make sure not to get there at 12:30 in the afternoon...there is nothing quick about 12:30pm at the Ferry Building on a work day :-)


1 comment:
I can't believe you've added on last year's list! That's pretty ambitious!
Post a Comment