Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Honey Roast Link Up


I saw this today and loved the idea! I hope I can come up with a few!

-- I am a good-parking-finder-gem! If you are trying to find a parking spot in a crowded area, wish you were in the car with me, we'd find one in no time flat, right out front!

-- I am great at efficiently using my time. I will be watching TV while cooking while texting while updating my calendar while writing someone snail mail. I just.can't.focus.on.one.thing.at.a.time.

-- I am notorious for sending thank-you cards.

-- I am great at not spending money. Yes, you read that right!

-- I am really great at planning, managing and coordinating. It's one of my favorite things...

And I will leave you with this hilarious video!




The Other Juliette

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Uhm teach me your non-spending ways! I wish I had that skill!!

Kay said...

That video is perfect! Hahah.. The thank you card thing is a big perk because I LOVE getting cards like that and being appreciated for things I've done, so that's a good strength to have! Yay you!!

Becky M said...

The thank you card one is great! So glad you linked up with us!!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I wish I was good at packing, girl

Jackie @ A Better Me said...

I am awesome at finding parking spaces too. Awesome talents we have!

-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com

megs7827 said...

I used to have the good parking gem too! Now one of the twins has it.