Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I can't wait for summer because...


The Daily Tay

I enjoy summer, but I wouldn't say that it is my favorite season. I prefer the fall. I love the cool weather and all of the beautiful colors. But, I am especially excited for this summer to arrive because this year (academic year) has been a big challenge and I am ready for school to be out!

I cannot wait for summer because....

...school will be out

...Rich won't have to spend all of his waking hours studying

...Rich and I will be working in the same city [which means....]

...lots of happy hours and date nights will be had

...I get to spend lots of time with some of my favorite people

...I am planning to go to my sorority's international convention and finally meet the chapter I have been working with

...spending long weekends away is pure and total bliss

...beach time is the best, even if the norcal beaches are cold, who cares, it's the beach

...picnics in the park are my favorite

...longer daylight hours means great food, awesome people and fun adventures

...we have the travel bug something fierce

...we get to be a part of not one, not two, but three of our closest friends nuptials  - love is definitely in the air

...spending time with the people we love most cannot be beat!

Why are you looking forward to summer???


4 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

sounds like a super busy but fun summer ahead for you! :) Yay for being part of weddings. I am in one in may. And hello evening happy hours with the husband, so fun!! :) Seriously summer is just THE BEST!
Where you thinking of traveling to?

Nina B. said...

I haven't even thought that far ahead to be honest LOL

Helene in Between said...

so many things to be happy about! that international convention sounds awesome!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Summer is the best!