I saw this on a few blogs this morning and thought I'd join in!
I cannot say 'no' to Sea Salt & Vinegar chips
Seriously. It's a love/hate relationship. They taste oh-so-good but make my tummy oh-so-upset. They will be the death of me, as well as give me a stomach ache every time I eat them. You'd think I'd learn...nope, keep 'em coming.
I totally believe in mind over matter
If you believe you are happy, you will be happy. Some may call this 'fake it 'til you make it,' I call it 'life, enjoy it'.
I really really really want to be a runner...
But I just don't like running. Like, the act of running. I would rather spend an hour on the stair master than run . I'd rather do the dishes, clean the house and vacuum than run. I don't know what it is about it. I love how I feel afterward, but actually doing it is like pulling teeth.
Sometimes blogging scares me
I enjoy writing this blog, but sometimes I wonder why I do it. Who is reading it. Should said people be reading it.
I have an overactive imagination
i.e. I have terrible dreams most nights out of the week and I sometimes imagine unspeakable things happening to me. Does that make you uncomfortable? Yeah, me too!
I want, more than anything, to live abroad
Rich and I have talked a lot about what we will do after Law School. It is such a loaded question because we have no idea what we will want or who we will be in 3 years time. So much unknown gives me anxiety.
I am totally type-A
Case and point: I wanted to eat at all of the restaurants on the 7x7 Big East 2014 list that San Francisco has put out for this year. So, of course, I downloaded the app, opened it up in map view and created a spreadsheet where I listed every restaurant that was in a walkable area of each other. This way I can knock out multiple spots at a time..is that soo bad? No! It's efficient!
I think that I have confessed enough for today. Whew, I feel soo much better!
5 comments:
Girl, sometimes I wonder about the blogging thing too!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
I feel the same way about running & blogging. I always admire runners, but I HATE running unless it's because I'm doing something else, like playing softball. And I just like to pretend like the only people who read my blog are the ones I know read my blog and that there aren't any lurkers out there, lol.
Haha I feel the same way about running! So good - in theory, right? And I love your restaurant plan! Would it be too Type-A of me to adopt it myself? :)
I am totally the same time of person when it comes to that food challenge. I start planning!
I had a nightmare the other night that really pissed me off! LOL
I would love to go to San Francisco one day!
Thanks for linkin' up! I know I'm a bit late, it's tough trying to keep up with everything blogging related :P
Post a Comment