My beautiful mom had a birthday last Saturday and I was fortunate enough to spend the entire day with her! We started the celebrating on Friday night with happy hour and dinner in SF with 2 other friends. And on Saturday we sipped champagne which enjoying pedicures and then we were off to lunch.
On Saturday night we got a big group together, including my brothers, and we headed to SF for a night of bowling. Sadly, there were no open lanes, so it turned into appetizers and drinks and then ended with us heading back to the east bay for deep dish pizzas!
Overall, I am pretty sure my momma had an amazing birthday! I am blessed every day to have such a great relationship with my mom and I am so grateful that we now live close to my family!
1 comment:
Did you guys move officially?
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
Post a Comment