1. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful city. Since the seasons are changing, the air feels more crisp and the sky is such a beautiful blue!
2. My Alpha Gam Little Sister-Daughter was in town this weekend from New York and had dinner with me! It was such a fun night where we were able to catch up and eat delicious food!
3. I am starting to get settled in my new job and I am loving it. It is nice that I am starting to get the hang of things. And I am getting more responsibilities and project to work on - yay! I am loving my coworkers, my commute isn't my favorite, but I love walking through the Financial District to get to work, it is about a mile walk!
4. I am more than excited to have Monday off to observe Veterans Day! I think I may be coming down with a little cold and having an extra day to sleep in is more than necessary! I am spending this weekend with my mom! I am excited!
5. Last, but not least, Rich and I are getting all gussied up this weekend and attending a Law School Gala! Yippee! I love getting dressed up and going out!
I wish everyone a fun and safe holiday weekend!! And don't remember to hug/kiss/snuggle/thank a Veteran!
*5 on Friday Link Up



3 comments:
Have a lovely weekend friend!
you are so stinkin presh! gorgeous pics, pretty girl!!! xx
You guys are so cute together!
Post a Comment