…Can be very frustrating! Alright, I don’t complain on this blog, much, but today I have to be a little frustrated…
1. I have 2 27x40 posters that I want to have framed. I did a search and found the lowest price at ::cough.walmart.cough:: I ordered 2 frames and both were delivered broken. Instead of waiting weeks to return the frames via mail, I decided to return them to the local ::cough.walmart.cough:: I returned the frames and decided to check out the frame section to see if they had any frames that were not damaged. Of course, they had 2 left so I asked an employee to do a price check and the frames happened to be more expensive! Alright, long story short, ::cough.walmart.cough:: wouldn’t price match their own store. I was about to bite the bullet and buy the frames when I noticed a big scratch on one of the frames, so I decided against it.
Moral of the story: ::cough.walmart.cough:: will price match other store prices, but not their own? Oh well….If I remember correctly, ::cough.walmart.cough:: and their online store are different and it could be really bad for their business, but not so great for me their customers.
2. I went to Nordstrom because I had a couple of gift cards. I found 2 shirts that I liked but they didn’t have one of the shirts in my size, so the associate asked me if I wanted to have the shirt sent to me in the mail, so I agreed. We went through the entire process and I left the store really excited. A couple of hours later I get an email saying that my order was cancelled and it said that my card was not charged…little thing….I used an entire gift card and had the associate trash it and a bit of another one. So, I called the store and they told me that they could reorder the shirt but we would probably have the same problem so I was told that I couldn’t use the gift card – and what is the point of having a gift card if you can’t use it?! Anyway, I decided to call back and speak to a manager and she was the nicest and most helpful person - umm ever! She got it all taken care of for me! Yay!
Anyway – I don’t have the patience for online shopping and I have to try everything on before I buy it…I don’t do well with online shopping..ha!
1 comment:
I wish I couldn't online shop! I swear I do most of my shopping online nowadays.
Post a Comment