Saturday, October 26, 2013
Oh Bart - vol. 1
At my last job I was exposed to some hilarious people which provided me and everyone around me with some great stories and entertainment! Now that I have moved out of working directly with customers I don’t have any fun stories to share. What am I to talk about? And then I realized that I have a whole new opportunity to share some crazy stories – my daily commute to work on BART!
On Friday night I had a crazy experience: I was snuggled, on BART, by a stranger.
I hopped on a BART train headed for my final destination, home, and sit next to a young man, he was sitting to my left and I was sitting on the aisle. I pulled out my magazine and started reading an article about people who seek out haunted houses and like to scare people. There was a picture of people in a jar in the article. A few minutes into the ride I could feel that he was looking at my magazine. I didn’t thinking anything of it and continued reading. All of a sudden, he pointed to the picture (described above) and then moved his head to be in between mine and the magazine, to, I guess, get a better look. And so I made some small talk with him regarding the topic of the article and continued reading. Then, without any warning he readjusted his his body to lean in toward me and he put his head on my shoulder! I was speechless – almost literally. He did this and I laughed and looked at him and said: “Are you tired?” He nodded and snuggled in a little more. I literally had no idea what to do! So I started to shrug my shoulder so he would get the hint – fortunately he did and he got off of me.
#friendlypersonproblems #strangerdanger (thank you for that one, Linz!(I laughed out loud at that one!))
I really don’t like confrontation. I would rather be uncomfortable than make someone else feel uncomfortable. And when he did this to me it made me really nervous – he is clearly shameless and I didn’t know what he could do if I called him out for his actions. (I tend to think the worse)
Moral of the story: I have decided that I am going to start my New Year resolution early and learn to stand up for myself. Let’s do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hate these type of sticky situations!! I look forward to hearing more about your New Years resolution. What a creep. No way to treat a lady!!
OMG how weird!
Post a Comment